Hybrid Pharm is currently accepting pre-bookings for COVID-19 vaccinations (Dose 1). By adding yourself to the pre-booking waiting list, Hybrid Pharm will notify you as soon as your priority group has been approved to receive the COVID-19 vaccine (Dose 1) at Hybrid Pharm.
What You Need To Know
- You must have an appointment to get vaccinated at a participating pharmacy.
- You can book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment for yourself or a family member, friend, or someone whose medical care and appointments you manage
- We are currently scheduling vaccine appointments for people in eligible groups under Ontario’s three-phase vaccination plan.
Who Can Currently Schedule A Vaccination?
Under Ontario’s three-phase vaccination plan, vaccinations are currently available to:
- Populations considered high-risk, including those who live or work in close proximity to high-risk individuals
- Individuals with chronic health conditions
- Older adults
- Essential frontline workers who can’t work from home.
Phase 2 and Phase 3 vaccinations will be starting soon, so it is important that anyone who wants the vaccine completes their booking as soon as their priority group is opened up. Pre-register for your vaccination with Hybrid Pharm to ensure you can access the vaccine at the earliest possible time and date.
Experience the Hybrid Pharm difference
Hybrid Pharm is Canada’s first pharmacy bridging the gap between traditional prescription medicine, medicinal and retail cannabis, and community wellness and education. Our certified team of Pharmacists works alongside Health Canada and complementary healthcare professionals to provide customized patient care and monitoring, empowering you to better understand and manage your own health, medication, and lifestyle.
Share this Post